Assigning Machine Device project managers to individual customers ensures familiarity with the specific needs and requirements for each customer. Customers know our project management system saves them time and money. There's always a clear line of communication, and back-up, meaning most questions and concerns can be answered with a single phone call. What's more, the system ensures timely reporting and review of the project as it proceeds so there are no "surprises".
Machine Device’s Project Management System
- Provides a customer-driven project management system that gives customers personalized service.
- Offers a single point of customer contact from the RFQ through delivery. Eliminates project "hand-off" from quotation to manufacturing.
- Assembles a team of Machine Device experts to knowledgeably execute the project to meet customer expectation with innovative, value-added solutions.
- Creates a system that is driven by customer satisfaction. Helps develop long-term relationships that save time and money.
- Provide Design for Manufacturability input drawn from our own extensive experience and other Machine Device experts.
Machine Device Project Management Teams Are Built Around Several Key Characteristics
- Each team is lead by an experienced project manager who becomes your single contact point. This eliminates the project "hand-off" between the quotation and manufacturing phases. Such handoffs often cause costly miscommunication, misunderstanding, and loss of control.
- A team of experts is selected for "best fit" with the size and technical requirements of the project.
- Team members are empowered with total responsibility for the project. Team members develop "ownership" and pride in the customer's final product, not just their part of the process.
- Team assignments are flexible to meet the varying needs of the project as it progresses.
- Project-specific performance measurements insure the team can verify the project meets and exceeds requirements at each phase of execution.
Project Management System
Machine Device Corporation has always emphasized technical training and continuous improvement for its employees. But to achieve our aggressive customer satisfaction goals, project team members also receive additional training so they can:
- Take the initiative and responsibility to complete a project.
- Understand how Machine Device’s total business operates in relation to the customer.
- Improve communication and problem-solving skills Interact with customers to provide a higher level of satisfaction with Machine Device.
- Develop innovative solutions that add value.
- Share "lessons learned" and quickly communicate them among all project teams.
With these added skills and competencies, the Machine Device project team delivers optimum solutions that exceed customer expectations.
The system is initiated when a request for quotation (RFQ) is received at Machine Device, and it doesn't end until completion of a final post-delivery project review. Operationally, the system involves two phases: Project Quotation, and Manufacturing.
Our commitment to customer satisfaction doesn't end with delivery. To maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels, the project team conducts a thorough "post-job review" of the completed project. From the analysis the team identifies new or alternate technologies, process changes, and other means for supporting continuous improvement.